BE SURE TO CHECK OUT
WHAT THE MEDIA SAY ABOUT ICFE
CLICK A YEAR BELOW TO VIEW OUR PRESS RELEASES
- December 2006
- Calling all CPA's - The ICFE needs your help evaluating a program for CE approval
- Hot list
for financial education gifts
- Avoid The Ghost of Christmas Past!
- A Christmas Story - 'Twas a Few Days After Christmas
- Ten Holiday Spending Tips for 2006
- 21 Tips for Wiser
Holiday Spending To Help You Avoid Becoming a "Debt-Head"
- Don't Become
a "Debt-head" for the Holidays!
- 20 Ways To Spend Less on Groceries For Holidays!
- October 2006
- ICFE introduces Certified Credit Score Manager
- ICFE Points Out the Dangers of Universal Default with a New Online PowerPoint Show Available Free
- September 2006
- ICFE Joins ANSI-BBB Identity Theft Prevention and Identity Management Standards Panels
- August 2006
- Specialized Training and Certification from ICFE Helps Professionals Expand and Market Their Services
- ICFE Presents Identity Theft CE Session at Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. 2006 Annual Meeting - Los Angeles Convention Center
- New FDIC DVD Tool Helps Consumers Protect Themselves Against Identity Theft and Suggests Steps They can Take if Victimized
- July 2006
- The National Financial Literacy Commission
- ICFE Certified Credit Report Reviewer, Cindy Morus, Introduces FREE eBook:
Credit Card Insider Tips with useful scripts for reducing credit interest rates
- June 2006
- ICFE Cautions Veterans and Active Duty Service Members:
Credit Monitoring - A Feel Good Answer, But A False Sense of Security
- Is The Price Right?
- AFCPE® Grants
20 Continuing Education Credits for Accredited Financial Counselors Who Complete
the ICFE's New Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist™ Program
- May 2006
- ICFE Certified Credit Report Reviewers and Certified Identity Prevention Specialists come from credit unions, all branches of the military, CPAs and financial planners, consumer credit and debt counselors, the U. S. Cooperative Extension Service, colleges, universities, mortgage brokers, notaries and insurance companies
- Fighting Back Against Identity Theft
- AvoID Theft: Deter, Detect, Defend
- April 2006
- Free credit correction services expanded for military personnel
- Congress declares April Financial Literacy Month for the 4th year
in a row and designates April 25th as Financial Literacy Day
- What New Credit Scoring Models Mean for Consumers in 2006
- Mortgage Insurance Premiums Can and Do Rise Based on Credit File Information,
Whether Its Right or Wrong. Non-Disclosure an issue with FTC
Identity Theft expert develops training curriculum used by nation's top non-profit
ID Theft advocacy organizations
- March 2006
- Negative Equity - Qualifying Child - Critical Illness
- Pioneer Services to participate in ICFE Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist Program
- February 2006
- 30 Continuing Education Credits from CFP Board of Standards and Practices, Inc.
Accepted for ICFEs New ICFE Identity Theft Risk Management Certification Program
- Kiss Of Death For A Mortgage Loan?
- A Life Stage Analysis of Changing Attitudes and Behaviors is revealed in a new Dr. Robert Manning report: Living with Debt, Part I
- A Life Stage Analysis of Changing Attitudes and Behaviors is revealed in a new Dr. Robert Manning report: Living with Debt, Part II
- January 2006
- Debt-Protection Service Doesn't Mean Debt Cancellation, Just a Postponement
- Another new debit/credit card scam...but in this one the caller does not ask for a credit card number because they already have it, but they are looking for something else.
- Minimum Credit Card Payments Double - A $10,000 balance can now be paid off in 15 years instead of 58