Credit/Debit Card Warning Labels
Click on each sleeve for a closer look
The ICFE is making available new "Credit/Debit Card Warning Labels" for safer spending and the prevention of debt, to all consumers, and especially those who may be close to "maxing" out their credit lines and those who want to avoid "maxing" out their credit lines.
The ICFE "Credit/Debit Card Warning Labels" are self-sticking for the front of credit cards. There are four different versions:
To improve everyday spending techniques, try the following suggestions:
- Plan ahead, using a list noting coupons, sales and dollar amounts.
- Begin setting aside available dollars now for major purchases later.
- Start looking early for bargains on seasonal items.
- Consider sharing bulk purchases with other families and/or family members.
- Separate shopping trips from spending trips.
To obtain 'Credit/Debit Card Warning Labels', visit our